- Get full screen capabilities on the player.
- High Speed and high definition available only upon registration.
- Create a playlist both for audio and video(movies and songs).
- Ability to download MP3 songs.
- Pause video in mid-stream.Come back and the pause marker is there.
- Create e-mail and SMS alerts.We will send you alerts when a movie is released.
Indopia Inc, 30 Saratoga Drive, West Windsor, NJ, USA,is the 'data controller' of your personal information. This policy is effective August 1st, 2011.
Information and content posted on Indopia is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States and other locations around the world. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws applicable in India but Indopia will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and elsewhere. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the services used) sometimes financial information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Indopia and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this will very likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safety enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don't sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent(s) or to any law enforcement agency). We may also share personal information with:
- Members/sites owned by the Indopia Inc. - like indopia.in, indopia.com, itown.in, IndiaReport.com - to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you've requested their services
- Service providers who help with our business operations.
We or our service providers may place "cookies" (a "cookie" is a small files placed on the hard drive of your computer) and 'web beacons' (a 'web beacon' is an electronic image, called a single-pixel or clear GIF placed in the web page code) on your computer when you visit portions of Indopia. Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session, for example, when you close your browser. We may use permanent or session cookies to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser, but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
You may use personal information gathered from Indopia only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
You agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us
that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you don't wish to
receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your
preference by following the directions provided with the communication.
You can see, modify your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact us here to review any personal information. There may be a charge associated with such requests. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us.